RATES AND INSURANCE
Individual, Families, and Couples – 90 Minutes – $200
Ongoing Couples – Session Options
Couples – 2 hours – $230
Couples – 1 hour 30 minutes (75 min) – $200
Couples – 1 hour (50 minutes) – $200
Ongoing Individual and Family – Session Options
Individual – 1 hour 30 minutes (75 min) – $175
Individual – 50 minutes – $200
Dr. Jones is a Fee for Service Provider. All session fees are due at the time services are rendered.
Dr. Jones does not contract with insurance companies. Upon request, Dr. Jones will provide you will a receipt of payment you can use to seek possible reimbursement from your insurance company, understanding this will require provision of a diagnosis by the insurance company. All fees are due in full at the time services are rendered.
Please note that benefits are an agreement between you and your insurance company. Dr. Jones does not guarantee any insurance coverage or reimbursement. If you have eligibility concerns or questions, you should contact your insurance provider directly.
Here are some helpful questions to ask your insurance company regarding Out Of Network (OON) benefits
- What type of plan do I have (e.g., HMO, PPO, EPO, etc.)?
- Does my insurance policy allow for “out of network” (OON) provider?
- Are these OON benefits applicable to mental health?
- What is my deductible for mental health benefits and has it been met to date ?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Does my insurance require a licensed counselor?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?